Logging a Maintenance Ticket
Before You Report
As our maintenance team are required to work on a priority basis, please visit our common maintenance problems page to see if your problem can be resolved quickly with minimal hassle.
Reporting a New Issue
If the maintenance help pages did not solve your maintenance issue, please open up a new ticket via the maintenance system (maintenance.sam.properties). Please do not email the admin team with your maintenance problems as they receive a high volume of emails each day and may not come across yours in time. In addition, all maintenance issues should be logged on the aforementioned page as we need to have a full record for future reference should the problems recur.
- The ticket system works similarly to an email format- on the main page, you will need to create an account first if you haven't already done so. Once logged into your account, click on the 'Open a New Ticket' option at the top of the page.
- Select "Issue Categories" from the list provided, and enter the"Issue Summary" (similar to an email subject) and an "Issue Description" (similar to an email body), where you can fully explain the maintenance issue
- Please make sure to attach any relevant videos or clear photos of your issue so we can assist you quicker
- Please also note that you can only have 1 open ticket at a time, so please include all relevant details into a single ticket. Multiple issues can be logged on the same ticket
- Replies can be added to your original ticket if you need to update the maintenance team of any changes
- After reading and choosing a relevant 'Access Notice' level, clicking on the 'Create Ticket' button will notify us of this issue and it should also now appear in your Maintenance log
Checking on the Status of an Issue
After we have received your ticket, the status will be changed from 'Open' to a few different statuses, pertaining to any developments. As our work on the issue develops, we will alter the status of your ticket and add replies to the thread where appropriate. You can also add replies if you have any questions or need to add anything extra to your original message.
Eventually, after the issue has been resolved, the ticket will be marked as something similar to 'Resolved' or 'Closed'.