Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The health and well-being of our colleagues, customers and communities is our utmost priority. Following on from the recent government's announcement we’re working hard to ensure that we can return to work in England whilst keeping everyone safe. We’ll keep you updated as soon as we have more details and confirmation on when our offices will re-open to the public, but for now, we are still operating a remote-only contact service to our tenants.
For added peace of mind, we thought we’d put together some Key Information below which might help to answer your queries or concerns at this difficult time.
If you have any questions that this page doesn't cover, please feel free to contact us and ask - we're always here to help.
No matter if you are a current or future tenant, if you think you might have coronavirus, it is important that you stay at home and notify us as soon as possible.
Moving Out & Deposit Returns
- Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation, the health and safety of our staff and tenants are of the utmost priority to us, and as such our Moving Out procedures will be altered during this time. For example, we will no longer be offering in-person move out inspections.
- We ask that you please return your keys to our letterbox at our offices (433 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4AF) in a sealed envelope containing your name and property address.
- We also recommend that you take photos of the condition of the property as you leave for the final time.
- After you've dropped the keys off please email us to confirm, and we will then conduct a move out inspection of the property within the following week.
- There may be delays to this and to your deposit return afterwards, depending on staff availability and other factors outside of our control, but please know that we will be working as hard as possible to get everything sorted for you in a safe and speedy manner.
- We will be implementing a minimal-contact key collection and move in procedure, details of which will be sent to you when we arrange time to collect keys with you.
- All properties will be cleaned to the standard required prior to yourself moving in. If you aren't happy with the standard of cleaning when you move in, it is important that you contact us immediately.
- If you present to your key collection appointment with any symptoms or coronavirus without informing us to make alternative arrangements, you will be turned away.
- During this time, anything related to property maintenance or attending your property might be delayed depending on the immediacy of the issue.
- Keys cannot be collected from our branches during the crisis. To ensure your safety and that of the contractor, they will call you directly to arrange access. Please advise us and them of any self-isolation or illness within the household. When providing access ensure that social distancing protocols are observed.
- There is an expectation that landlords and tenants will be reasonable and sensible around any non-urgent maintenance. Please only report repairs that are essential. Emergency and urgent jobs will then be prioritised.
- We are currently conducting viewings via online video-tours taken in advance.
- If you would like to view one of these viewings, then please enquire with us via email.